Run with confidence over the muddiest of terrains with the Inov8 Mudclaw 300 Classic Trail Running Shoes. These shoes deliver ultimate grip in mud through an aggressive outsole with a unique stud design that releases mud as quickly and efficiently as it grips to it.
Inov8 Shoe Fit Scale
For technical footwear, a good fit is essential to enhance your performance. Inov8’s new Shoe Fit Scale makes it easier to find the perfect fitting shoe. All Inov8 shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold, where they differ is in the toe box.
The shoes are now graded from 1 to 5, Grade 1 representing their closest, most precise fit and Grade 5 representing the widest fitting toe box. The lower the number on the scale, the narrower the fit, which ensures minimal internal movement of the foot when running fast on technical terrain. Shoes with the higher numbers on the scale will suit athletes with a wider foot and those wanting that extra comfort in the toe box.
This wider toe box allows the toes to splay for increased stability when lifting heavy weights. It’s also perfect for longer runs and races when toes begin to swell. Inov8 have graded the Mudclaw 300 Classic Trail Running Shoes as Grade 2.
Durable And Supportive Upper
Sporting a fusion of technical trail technologies unified into one sleek, aggressive upper, the Mudclaw 300 CL epitomises what an off-road shoe should be. The upper yields improved responsiveness and flexibility for greater comfort and features a gusseted tongue to lock out the trail debris that invariably tries to penetrate through to the interior of the shoe.
Supporting the midfoot and securing lockdown, the Mudcaw 300 CL utilises a Met Cradle design. The upper webbing support on the shoe is anatomically positioned to cradle the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Precision Fit – Offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while the forefoot is also close fitting. This all-round precise fit ensures minimal internal movement when running on all terrains. Precision fit suits those with a narrower forefoot and athletes using the product for short sessions.
- Durable and Robust Upper – Offers enhanced flexibility and comfort on the trail whilst retaining formidable durability.
- Protective Rand – Straddling the lower section of the shoe assisting with protecting the foot from the trail environment.
- Met-Cradle – The upper webbing support in Inov8’s footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Gusseted Tongue – Locks out trail debris from penetrating through the inner of the shoe.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are these shoes suitable for long-distance running?
Yes, the Mudclaw 300 Classic Trail Running Shoes are perfect for longer runs and races. The wider toe box allows for increased stability when your toes begin to swell.
2. Can these shoes handle muddy terrains?
Absolutely! These shoes are designed to provide ultimate grip in mud. The aggressive outsole with a unique stud design releases mud quickly and efficiently.
3. What is the Shoe Fit Scale?
The Shoe Fit Scale is a new feature by Inov8 that helps you find the perfect fitting shoe. The Mudclaw 300 Classic Trail Running Shoes are graded as Grade 2, offering a precise fit with a slightly wider toe box.